- Nargis focuses on the treatment of female infertility, including ART methods (intrauterine insemination and IVF)
- Holds consultations and takes up the issue relating to reproductive health
- Successfully treats benign tumors, miscarriage, menstrual and endocrine disorders
- She is engages in the treatment of endometriosis, ovary dysfunction and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Follows up of so called ‘difficult’ pregnancies and pregnancies after IVF.
- Physician with a long-term work experience in the field of reproductive medicine and successful experience in IVF.
- Tajik State Medical University, basic education
1996 Tajik State Medical University, Residency
1996 — ‘Colposcopy in the diagnosis of underlying, previous and malignant diseases of the uterine cervix’
2003 — ‘Endocrine Gynecology’
2007 — ‘Operative hysteroscopy’
2008 — ‘New methods of restoration of reproductive function. Extragenital fertilization and embryo transfer into the uterine cavity’
2014 — ‘Obstetrics and Gynecology’
2015 — ‘Ultrasound diagnosis’
Feedbacks about our doctors
Infinite gratitude to our physician, Yurmatova Nargis Validzhanovna, for her professional competence, for her unremitting toil to achieve our shared goal! She has always been set up and sets up us to only a positive result! And we have achieved it! Thanks to her, in the age of 52, I became a mother once again! We have a beautiful son! We want to come back for our daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
In our two-year history of interacting with fertility specialists, Nargis Validzhanovna is the second physician, and Remedy is the third clinic. Each couple has its own way to happiness of different length, but the key is to find your doctor, hope and do not become discouraged. Nargis Validzhanovna instilled confidence in us that it is early to capitulate (we were told a year ago that the only option was donated cells). We tried to use different kinds of stimulation and transfers on different days of cell development (no more than 4-5 at a puncture). And in December, we saw a four-digit number (over-the-top for us) in the result of hCG test. It was so exciting and cheerily at the same time. There was no doubt about the choice of a doctor for our pregnancy management — of course, Nargis Validzhanovna. Thank you very much for your work, for your solicitude, for personal interaction with us!!!