Qualified expert in the field of performance of all stages of embryological part of IVF programs, ISCI, IMSI, PICSI methods, intrauterine insemination, testicular biopsy, mechanical and laser hatching, vitrification of oocytes and embryos, biopsy of blastomeres and trophectoderm
In 2009 graduated from Novosibirsk State University, Natural Science Department, specialization – biologist, cytology and genetics.
Completed advanced training in “Assisted Reproductive Technologies”, FSBSI “Research Institute of OGRS after D.O. Ott”.
Working in the field of assisted reproduction technologies since 2009.
- “Arrangement of work in an IVF laboratory”,
- “Evaluation of gametes and embryos. Implantation forecasting”,
- “Embryology: micro-manipulations with human gametes and embryos”,
- “Vitrification of embryos within the framework of the latest developments of Vitrolife in the field of IVF”, Nizhny Novgorod (2010)
- Kitazato practical vitrification course, Moscow (2016)
- Seminar “Embryology: from basics to practice”, Moscow (2016)
- Seminar “Evaluation of the quality of human embryos in IVF programs”, Ufa (2018)
- Practical course “Trophectoderm biopsy technique”, Origio, Saint-Petersburg (2019).