In the entire world, more than 70 million couples can not have children; in Russia, the number of people that are not able to become parents increases annually by about 250 thousand people. Infertility is occurs equally often in men and women, and even a young age in itself does not ensure the ability to conceive and bear a child. In Russia, more than 15% of couples cannot have children. REMEDI Institute of Reproductive Medicine was founded to help men and women become happy parents. Thanks to the professional qualification of our specialists and advanced medical technologies, even the diagnosis of infertility does not deprive you of the opportunity to have a child.
The REMEDI Institute of Reproductive Medicine includes several departments:
- Department of Assisted Reproductive Technologies : We treat male and female infertility; carry out genetic diagnostics, IVF, ICSI, etc.
- Gynecology department : We prepare expectant mothers and manage a pregnancy until delivery; treat female reproductive system diseases
- Andrology department : Schedule your consultation with a physician that specializes in treating conditions related to sexual function and fertility in males
- Multidisciplinary polyclinic : we invite you to have consultation with the internal medicine specialist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, mammologist, geneticist, and physicians of other specialties. We carry out diagnostic examination, including ultrasound studies, ECG, CTG
- Cryogenic storage : Cryo technologies make it possible to store oocytes and sperm over the course of decades in order to use them later for artificial fertilization or other ART procedures. Bank of donated sperm and oocytes
- Full-cycle embryology laboratory: we perform procedures of egg fertilization, vitrification and embryo transfer
- For the appointment with any specialist, please fill out the form online.
We will call you back to confirm the appointment
- Fill out a simple callback form, and we will call you back soon.